Thursday, July 03, 2003

93 days to go
Part II: Cool online toy!


This is kinda cool. Go here. Check it out. Play.

Ah yes, the beginning of a wonderous three day weekend. Of course, thanks to rent, I am, well, let's say, keeping a tight lid on spending. That's a nice way of putting it.

In your face Milwaukee!

Sorry. Simpsons brainfart. It happens.

My friends, I smell. I stink like a guy who biked too much today when it was too hot out. Guess what? I'm gonna do it again tomorrow. Tomorrow, I think I'll ride down to the Field Museum. Just for fun. I'm crazy that way. Maybe I'll do some grocery shopping, too. Stop by Tower, pick up some movies to rent, that kinda thing. Just try to stop me.

I'm feeling younger now. Let's drop that nasty TTPAAS to Yellow. I'm more contemplative about other things. More on that later. For now, I need to eat. More on that later, as well, I'm sure.

Be good!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home