Wednesday, July 02, 2003

94 days to go

Sorry there wasn't more yesterday. I was playing with my new game. I know what you're thinking... how could a 29 year old man spend that much time playing a game on a computer when it's so nice out. Answer... the entire time he's doind laundry, about 6 hours.

So, maybe that's the solution. That's why I was so tired last night and went to bed at 10:15. I was too exhausted from playing a stupid game.

Ever try to cancel a free AOL account? It takes most of your free 45 days to do so. Gotta love that.

So, I'm going to see T3 ASAP. Anyone else?

It's silly really. I still haven't figured out how they're going to tie it into the series, I mean, it was easy to see how they tied T2 onto the end of T1- with the leftover pieces of Arnold left in the factory and all. But I was pretty damn sure we took care of all the loose ends at the end of T2. Or are we being taught that invaluable lesson, that the future is set, and there's no way to alter it? It's all relative. After all, our future is someone in the future's past.

Ok. Don't let me get on the time travel bit, except to say that my friend thinks the biggest problem with time travel is germs. That our bodies wouldn't be able to handle the common cold from 1520, nor from 2525. Talk amongst yourselves.

A holiday weekend approaches. 3 days off and one last blast before I have to go back to school. Don't cry for me, Argentina. I'm ok.

That's all for this morning. I'll probably go on that time travel bit later on. Maybe.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home