Tuesday, July 01, 2003

95 days to go

There was a distinct lack of bowling last night in my life. That was sad. They just weren't ready for bowlers, so we took off. My friend and I finally go around to drinking the bottle of wine she won as "favorite underage employee" from Tower's holiday party last year. Ah, good times.

Hence, I'm tired this morning. It happens. I'm getting older, remember? The party hardy gene has shut off. It doesn't want to try anymore. Me neither.

Has the porch collapse made the news in other cities? It's big news here. For those who don't know, a bunch of people were at a party in Lincoln Park, and the partygoers were on the back porch, something like 100 of them, and the porch collapsed. Thus far, 13 people are dead(one died overnight in the hospital), and something like 35 injured. It's a sad thing. This is what y'all get when I blog and have the news on in the background.

That's it! It's time to take a shower and get my day started. More blogging later? More than likely.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home