Friday, August 29, 2003

36 days to go
Beantown Blogging


I don't think I've ever heard anyone from Boston call it Beantown. Just like I've never heard anyone from Chicago call it Chitown.

Speaking of cities I love, I got to see both of them from the air at night. They're both extremely beautiful, all lit up. I even got to see the ferris wheel on Navy Pier from several thousand feet, and the Sears Tower. It was beautiful. Then there's flying over Boston- we had to circle a couple times before we landed. It was marvellous. All the streets, the buildings, the water. It's incredible.

I still couldn't find my watch before I left. I am without a timepiece, confused and naked in the world.

I discovered something about my cell phone, though. Apparently, when I travel through time zones, my cell phone resets it clock. I almost wish I was driving, so I could watch it happen. Technology is fun. I am a geek.

In a few hours, I will be making my first ever solo trek on Boston's T. It's gonna be cool.

Anyone know a good watch shop off the Green Line?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home