Saturday, August 23, 2003

42 days to go

What do you get when you multiply six by eight?

Yes, only 42 days remain. Let's hear it. Whoop dee doo!

I'm pensive this morning. That's normal, I expect. Especially when I've got Honey Nut Cheerios(tm). The toe is very sore this morning, not surprisingly. Today, I'm spending the day icing and doing laundry. And taking pain killers. Lots of 'em. Ok, not lots, as they are bad for the stomach, amongst other internal organs, but enough to make life bearable.

Enough on the toe. It's just a toe, after all. It will get better.

I'm feeling normal today. Despite being out late. My friend DJ'ed a Morrissey/Smiths night at Delilah's last night. It's always a good time, even though I'm not a big Morrissey fan. He is, and that's good for him. I just collect money and roll my eyes a lot. It's fun. People watching is occasionally something I like to do.

My browser is being funny. I'm not laughing, though. Therein lies the problem.

I'm going to have to fix that, so here's where we end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home