Friday, August 22, 2003

43 days to go
Part III: Friday 5


I'm not sure where she gets these questions from, but Wendy sometimes does the Friday Five, little questions that I guess are geared to make the blogger open up more to the bloggee.

Here we go:

1. When was the last time you laughed?

Um, I guess this afternoon. I was talking with another worker at the jobsite about my toe.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?


Let's not talk about that right now. We're still apparently mid-argument.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?

As of right now, my brother, in the next couple minutes, it'll be Wendy.

4. When was the last time you bathed?

Last night, before I went out- but don't worry. I'll be in the shower as soon as I can. I started feeling like I was wasting water by showering sometimes 2, even 3 times a day.

5. What was the last thing you ate?


For lunch: a hamburger with pepperjack cheese, with fries and a separate order of onion rings. I'm a growing boy, after all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home