Thursday, August 21, 2003

44 days to go

If memory serves, my dad wore #44 when he played high school football. So, let's say that today is dedicated to my dad, who I used to call Daddio Popsarelli, after one of my favorite childhood hockey players.

So here's to my dad.

It was a hard wake-up this morning. I wasn't up that late, I wasn't doing anything beyond the ordinary, it was just rough to wake up. Probably because I have to go into work a half-hour earlier this morning. I'm not looking forward to that.

Enough of the complaining. It's go time, after all. It's time to put on makeup, it's time to light up lights.

I am, overall, in a good mood this morning. I think today will be a good day for me. I might go see a show tonight, I've got friends who want to hang out, and I've still got my health(except for the allergies), and, and , AND, it's only a week until I fly to Boston to hang out with Wendy. See, things are truly looking up.

For my next trick....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home