Thursday, August 21, 2003

44 days to go
Part II: I could feel my teeth sweat.


That's all I'm going to say about my day at work.

I had an interesting enounter this morning with someone I don't think I've mentioned before, at least not to my blog public. It started my day off right.

I didn't win the lottery last night, though. I guess that's a downer. My horoscope said games with numbers were good yesterday. Goes to show what the stars have in store for me. Sometimes I put more faith in the Onion horoscopes than the real ones, just for fun.

I should have linked you to the Onion's website. I think everyone who reads this already has it bookmarked, so forgive my laziness. I'm tired today.

There you have it, my friends. I have to hurry, as I'm going to a show tonight, and I'm supposed to meet up with my friend soon, and boy oh boy do I need a shower.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home