Wednesday, August 20, 2003

45 days to go

Is it really only 45 days away? I'll have to get to work on the party. I'll have it figured out by the weekend. I hope. Definitely before I go to Boston.

It's a strange morning for me. I'm hungry, but I got a good amount of sleep last night. Seems I've been pushing myself too hard. And now, my allergies have returned. Time for that short trip to the Osco to pick up the yummy 12-hour pills that save my eyes and sinuses for 3 months.

I don't mean to bitch. I'm just like that this morning.

Let's put the TTPAAS up to yellow. I've decided to care about it this morning.

My meeting last night was good. I was glad to see my team working passionately on their stuff. Made me feel better about some rocky bits I saw us having. Things are now looking up. Good for us. After all, the busy part is coming up. Soon.

I see by the big board that it's time for me to get ready for work. I'm not in the mood to go, but here we are anyways. Gotsta get paid, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home