Wednesday, August 20, 2003

45 days to go
Part III: Hot town- summer in the city...


If you're not here or checking up on Chicago weather, here's the update:

It's hot. Real damn hot.

If you're not here or checking up on the weather in my apartment, here's the update:

It's a very comfortable 72 degrees, with a chance of a nice 20 minute shower. It might go to 30 minutes, though.

I drank 2 32-ounce Gatorades today, then filled them with water, and drank both again. If you add in my water bottle, let's say that's about 20-oz, I've had almost 168 ounces of refreshments already today. That's bound to take a toll on me sometime soon. I did have ribs for lunch(and two Sprites), though, so I've got some serious protein in me. To make me strong. And to help me grow(wait, where did I read about the 30-year-old growth spurt again?).

I feel like I earned a night out. Of course, I still have tons and tons of work to do, so maybe I should do some of that. Laundry hasn't been done, either. I should get on that. My work clothes, especially after today, are starting to want to go to underground denim strip clubs. I haven't figured it out yet.

That's all for now. I have the feeling I'll be blogging later on, though. Something in the air.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home