Sunday, August 17, 2003

48 days to go

I am very proud to say that I can do a rather passable version of The Alabama Song by The Doors. It's one of those songs that's in my vocal range. I know the words. I've got some talent. Who knew?

It was my friend's birthday yesterday. She turned 28. 28. 28 is a good age to turn. It's a perfect number. Today is my grandmother's birthday. All these Leos. I tell ya.

I need explanations on some weird behavior I've been exhibiting lately. For some reason, I really, really needed to hear the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald this week. Then, of all things, I needed to hear Lake Shore Drive. I can't figure it out. When did I start wanting to hear old, slow songs by bands I don't really care for? Why is it that I'm now swaying in time with the beat and singing along to this song?

I guess I'm just a little weirded out by the whole situation.

Oh well. I've got an apartment that could use a little sprucing up before my team comes over. Not to mention that it's time I stopped rambling.

Ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home