Thursday, August 14, 2003

51 days to go

Wow!

I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. I feel great this morning. At least physically. I'm still pretty drained emotionally, from all the stuff that I've already discussed and don't particularly feel like reliving right now. I can't wait for the weekend, let's put it that way. Of course, my weekend is already full of appointments and social engagements and the like. There is, in case you were wondering, no rest for the wicked.

I figured out that part of the lack of sleep lately is getting used to the new bed. It's quite a bit higher than my old one, so it's taken some getting used to. Especially if you consider that I fell asleep on my old bed the night before last. Sleep is a funny thing. It's one of those things that most people require such a routine for and an interruption will throw them off for weeks. I am no exception.

The big question of the morning is, will my boss call again to have be run over to our building by 7:30 again today? Let's hope not, as that call will be coming in very soon. I was kinda planning on going in anyways.

Nah. I'm gonna take my time, eat my breakfast, think about Herb, think about my friend, and double-check the weather. No rushing for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home