Wednesday, August 13, 2003

52 days to go

I'm sure that somewhere in here I've made the observation that I'm the kind of guy people call because I'm the "I'll-be-there-in-15-minutes" type of guy for my friends. So, when my phone rings at 1:30 in the morning, I tend to answer it for just that reason. I wasn't expecting what I got at all.

A certain friend of mine and I are having problems with our relationship. She believes that I don't want to be her friend, and doesn't listen to me when I try to tell her the opposite. It turned into a huge, 90 minute fight this morning. Perhaps if she reads this she'll see that I'm serious, perhaps not. Perhaps she'll be even madder at me for blogging about this- I don't know.

So, if she's reading this this morning, know that I want to be your friend, and I always have and will care about you. If it's not good enough for me to say that in a moderately public forum, then I don't know what else to do.

Sadly, that's my whole blog for this morning. It's the only thing really on my mind right now, which is odd, as I lost a hero on Monday and barely thought about anything else yesterday. Have I moved on? Not really. I just need to communicate something else right now.

Anyways, I got a call 10 minutes ago to be to one of our buildings by 7:30. I guess it's time for me to fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home