Wednesday, August 13, 2003

52 days to go
Part II: The wonders of technology.


I had written this rather interesting, somewhat lighthearted blog this afternoon when I was home for lunch, but apparently opening Yahoo and having the blog site running together makes my computer sick. Something new learned every day around here.

I believe I managed to raise the TTPAAS to orange, as well. Something about being tired and sore. Tired from two nights in a row of staying up too late, sore from the busy morning at work.

For those of you with your minds in the gutter, you might remember that I'm working construction right now.

Dirty minds.

I'm feeling about the same now, just slightly hungrier. It was weird, while I was at work, starving hungry. I get home to where the food is, and suddenly, no appetite.

Maybe it's the food. I'm just not interested in it. Maybe it's the heat. I should eat some ice cream. That'll fatten me right up while it cools me down.

Yee ha. That's all I've got to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home