Tuesday, August 12, 2003

53 days to go
Part III: Something's finally going right.


I got the new wireless optical mouse working. It would have helped if the instructions were proof-read by just about anyone who had even a rudimentary understanding of english. Personally, I found 5 spelling and grammatical errors. Not to mention the layout was entirely too muddled.

Enough on that. I'm still in a bad mood. I'll work on it. I promise. At least I've got a functioning mouse.

There's actually some jobs I might be qualified for posted. I think I'll apply.

I don't feel old today. The TTPAAS is yellow. It'll probably sit there for a little bit, at least until I find something else to freak out about.

This is the best article written about Herb that I've found thus far.

Just wanted to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home