Thursday, August 07, 2003

58 days to go

Again, a weird number, but I won't be so goofy about it this time.

As was mentioned yesterday, I saw Anna Fermin's Trigger Gospel last night. Go see them, if you want to hear a great singer with a very good band backing her up. Well worth it.

I am in a contemplative mood this morning, however. It's too long a story to get into this morning, but I'm sure bits will come out of it in here.

Somethings, as they say, are better left unsaid.

As it stands, I'm getting a little bit freaked about the upcoming birthday. I still don't know where to hold the big fiesta. How do I cope with the stress? I just don't worry about it. I've got more pressing things right now.

So, let's set the TTPAAS to about Orange. I think it's going to stay there for quite a while.

I'm off, it's time to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home