Friday, August 01, 2003

64 days to go

Oh boy. You know that I'm going to make up a song like that, well, more accurately, I'm going to Weird Al-ify a song again to fit that.

I have always maintained that when I propose to someone, I'm going to make sure that that song is playing in the background. For those who haven't picked up on it yet, that song is When I'm Sixty-Four by The Beatles.

I guess there still is a little romantic in me, despite all the craziness.

My meeting last night went very well. I decided to go out and celebrate afterwards. Note to self: I'm getting too old for this. So, today the turning thirty panic attack alert status is orange. It just is.

So, I'm off to get myself ready for work. Something tells me I need to get there as early as possible today. Call it my Spidey Sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home