Sunday, August 10, 2003

Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive fifty-fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
Days to do, that is.


Sorry, I've been waiting to do that for some time.

Let's talk about last night's show. The opening act was, well, not so good. I won't mention names. It just wasn't that good. Smog on the other hand, was excellent. They played for about 2 hours. It was heavenly. I'd probably put it in my top 10 concerts- definitely top 20. The Old Town School of Folk Music, by the way, is an excellent venue. If you're here in the city, you should check it out some time.

I also got to see an old pal of mine last night. Second day in a row an old buddy from work has been in town. Gotta love weekends like that.

Well, it's high time I got my day started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home