Wednesday, September 24, 2003

10 days to go

Well, let's see.

The sleep study has begun. I don't really have the time, but sleep is important, so I should look into what's what in my head, right?

So far, it seems that dreams are what's waking me up in the middle of the night. Of course, after one night of analysis, that's hardly conclusive.

We'll see, though. We will see.

It's 9 days to the big party, 10 days to the big birthday. I'd be willing to be you that both of those might be contributing to the insomnia, tack on the last couple week's worth of bad happenings, and well, looks like we've got a reason to not sleep.

Anyways, we're not going all the way there, not this morning, especially since, by the big board, I'm late in getting to work.

Cheers, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home