Wednesday, September 17, 2003

17 days to go
Part II: Feeling, I guess, better.


Why and how is this possible? I don't feel worse. I'm still alive. Thus, I'm feeling, I guess, better.

I just downloaded(yeah come for me, ya bastards!) Warren Zevon's version of "Knockin' on Heaven's Door." It's really, really, really good. There's a part towards the end where the backup singers are repeating the "knock knock knockin' on heaven's door" and in the background you hear Warren singing "open up, open up, open up..."

It's hard to listen too, really. Kinda like watching the VH1 thing on him... he's just so damn casual about his impending death. Watch it, and you'll see what I mean.

I was just looking over the past 5 posts or so. This is the most I've written lately. I seriously haven't been up to it. Fortunately, I've got friends who care about me who are helping me through all this. You guys are great. Thanks. Especially those who, like me, are dealing with the multiple whammies right now. We were on the phone for a good hour plus last night. I think we both really needed it.

Anyways, I'm going to have a drink with my roommate. We've earned it, methinks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home