Wednesday, September 10, 2003

24 days to go
Part II: What a silly day.


Ok, not really silly, but rather dull, insofaras I didn't feel challenged. This is typical. Although I'll more than make up for it tonight by having to do 3 loads of laundry, pack, and clean around the house before I go out of town tomorrow. Not to mention work on two websites.

I strive on leaving things until the last minute.

There are still no specific plans for the birthday. My roommate and I might be splitting the celebration, which will only make things more hectic, but at least I can leave the planning to him. Or, do what I expect myself to do, leave it to the last minute.

There have been 185 hits to my Boston pictures, and 122 to Kim's birthday. Either lots of people are reading this, or lots of people are somehow finding my picture page. You tell me- I'm just guessing.

Or is it really just 4 of you, repeatedly checking on my pictures? Hmmm?

Think about this, as I'm about to do it:

Is it creepy or egotistical to google yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home