Tuesday, September 09, 2003

25 days to go
Part II: Less philosophical.


Yeah, I was pensive this morning. Now, I'm a miserable mess of allergies and blood and dust and particleboard. Don't worry. It's not life threatening.

I leave for my friend's wedding on Thursday. I'm stuck in my usual quandry. I never know what to get people. Even if they're registered someplace, it's hard as hell for me to pick out this stuff. I usually give cash, because I know that can be used to pay expenses, get a bottle of champagne on the honeymoon, stuff like that.

This is, of course, said by the same man who only 2 months ago discovered what a sham and dustruffle are. I am, in a decorating sense, completely clueless. Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies, right?

Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home