Monday, September 08, 2003

26 days to go

Yeah, so I didn't have time to blog this morning. The great and really wonderful thing about Lycos mail being down all last week is that they're still delivering all the messages from those 5 days. They should finish by tomorrow, but it makes me feel so loved and important to get all these messages. I had 15 messages this morning in 2 accounts on Lycos. I could feel the love, people!

We won pub quiz last night. Schlitzkreig all the way people. Special thanks to our special guests, too.
I am currently 12-3 picking football this weekend. My fantasy football and baseball teams are doing well, too.
Sometimes the world smiles on me.

Vikings beat the Packers at Lambeau Field. I haven't been this happy this far into a football season in 5 years. Sox and Cubs are in first place for the first time since 1906. What a country!

Sorry for the excessive sports blogging. I guess I'm in that state of mind. And for some reason, I'm really craving salad. This is kinda unusual. I think a trip to the Jewel is in my future. A salad in a bag and some ranch dressing. That would really hit the spot.

Ok. Seems like this isn't going to go away, so I'm going to have to satify my salad craving. Ruffage beware! Caveat salador?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home