Saturday, September 06, 2003

28 days to go

4 weeks. This is scary, isn't it?

I had a rocky night last night, to put it best. No, I'm not going to blog about it. I just wanted people to know.

Big thanks to those who helped me out, too. You're the greatest.

28 is a perfect number, for those who are wondering. Today, however has not been a perfect day. Of course, the day isn't over yet. I'm going to hold on to that idea.

Pictures from the illustrious birthday party will be posted as soon as I can get around to it. Probably Tuesday.

Ok. Today's update:

I weigh 182 pounds.
I am still 5'9" tall.
I am still 29 years old, with 28 days to go.
I am about to cry over the 28 days to go.
The TTPAAS is still very, very RED. Get used to it. It's crunch time.

Ok. I think that when I actually turn thirty it's going to be strangely anticlimatic. That would suck. After all, it's been something I've dreaded for so long.

Alright. I've got a bunch of stuff to get done today, so I'm going to go and do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home