Friday, September 05, 2003

29 days to go
Part II: Friday Five


1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?

Dishes. I hate, absolutely loathe doing dishes. Ask anyone I've ever lived with. I'll avoid it until it's absolutely necessary, then I'll bitch about it for a week.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?

I guess laundry, maybe sweeping/mopping. I've had several ex girlfriends who, for some absurd reason, got really turned on when I swept or mopped. Someone should really look into that.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?

As needed, but sometimes I'll actually get around to doing it regularly, for about 2 weeks, until I loose interest.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?

I won't do dishes after I clean the catbox. Come to think about it, I won't do anything but shower after I clean the catbox.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?

I just started a load of laundry(either that or go commando tonight), but I'll be cleaning the catbox after I'm done blogging.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home