Friday, September 05, 2003

29 days to go

This is getting ugly. 4 weeks and a day. Someone should make it all go away. Please.

Here's the update for this morning:

I weigh 180.5 pounds.
I am still 5' 9" tall.
I am still 29, with 29 days to go.
It is 55 degrees in Chicago with a dewpoint of 50, humidity is at 83%. The pressure is at 30.20 inches and rising with winds from the SSW at 3 mph. Today's pollen forecast is a high 10.0.
I am 1-0 thus far this year in my football picks league. Good for me.
The TTPAAS is still at RED- and seeing as I'm going to a birthday party for someone much younger than I tonight, I'm not expecting the TTPAAS to change at all.

Ok. That's the update. Let's talk about dreams. This morning, I was dreaming about being at my old house in Lauderdale, MN- but for some reason there was a baseball stadium nearby, and there were an awful lot of balls hit into my and my neighbor's yards, but they were completely oblivious to that fact. At one point I jumped over their fence and picked up about 4 baseballs in varying states of decay, and gave them one, then gave the rest to my friends hanging out in my backyard. Then, it was time for me to wake up.

I guess that baseball has been on the mind lately, with all the games I've gone to in the last week or whatever. Not to mention the hubbub around this city regarding the Cubs and Sox. Ah well- as I look up at the big board I see that I'm going to be late for work unless I leave, well, now.

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home