Tuesday, September 02, 2003

32 days to go
Part II: What a glorious day!


It was. It was cool, sunny, and one of the worst days to spend having to work. Being on vacation spoiled me. I need to live a life of luxury. I did manage to eat ice cream outside. Ok, that's not completely true- I had a strawberry shortcake ice cream pop standing at the entrance to the Home Depot on North Avenue.

I'm grasping here, people.

I just found out that my e-mail is down right now. I'm a slight bit peeved about this, but I'll get over it. Why, oh why, though, would they choose to do server maintenance in the middle of the day?

I need razors. I need to clip my nails. I'm a mess, really, hygenically speaking. I've earned a long shower, shave and clipping later on, methinks, and I shall award myself. After I go to school and get the pictures up and running online.

I've had Pictures of Matchstickmen and You stuck in my head for two days. Don't worry. I've managed to get two versions of it. I feel better. Sorry there isn't a link to the song, but I couldn't find a link. Sorry.

You know what I didn't think about all day? My impending birthday. Except for now. Now, of course, I'm in a moderate panic. I'm containing myself. Listening to comforting music. Right now the soundtrack of my life(that is to say, what I'm playing on my computer) is playing Heat of the Moment by Asia. Live with it. I'm a child of the, well, 70's and 80's after all.

There you have it. I believe it's time I got myself together to get to school. Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home