Tuesday, September 30, 2003

4 days to go

Wow.

My fantasy football team is now officially 4 and 0. I won by a margin of about 40 points this week. You've got to love a year like this. Hockey season starts in 8 days, too. This is getting to be exciting.

Unfortunately, classes for the bodhran don't start until the 27th of October. I can wait, though. It's worth it. It'll be fun to learn a new instrument, after all. Self-improvement is king. I should probably figure out my regular class schedule before I start doing music lessons again, though. It just might be smart to set a priority here.

Yes, well, it's smart of me to think ahead. I can probably find some self-tutorial to get myself going. Seems like a google search is in order.

I'll report back findings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home