Monday, September 29, 2003

5 days to go
Part II: Fox TV and UPS both suck.


Well, the FOX thing is from yesterday. I'm sure those of you who were enjoying the Vikings thrashing the 49ers noticed that the game never came back on after halftime. And yes, I called WLFD Chicago and got through to the newsroom, who told me to call the network in Los Angeles. Sadly, their voicemailbox was full when I called. They probably had a couple other calls from angry Vikings fans.

UPS, well they suck because they tried to deliver my package on Friday, then again today, and I guess they were waiting around the corner or something, because as my roommate went to get food at the Chinese place around the corner(literally around the corner) that's when they tried to deliver my package. So yeah, they suck, too.

Ok, on to happier things!

Ok, on to Monday Night Football! Oh. I've got to wait 3 hours before I get there, don't I. Damn.

Ok. I'll do some schoolwork first, then I'll get some football in, then get some sleep in.

All will be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home