Thursday, September 25, 2003

9 days to go

Oh shit. We're in single digits now. I wasn't expecting that. Quite an ironic statement for someone who knows math as well as I do. Not to mention that the countdown was my idea in the first place.

I had a sleep breakdown last night. I just couldn't stay awake. This is a good thing- I really needed some extra sleep. This did, however, lead to a bizarre dream about cross-country travels through Canada and the U.S. By train, no less. And I got lost before we got to where ever we were going in Canada. Try explaining that to a border guard.

It was a weird dream. Even the parts I tried to fix didn't make sense(hence the train trip through Canada).

I promised I was going to cut down on parenthetical notations(sorry about that).

I'm probably going to be late for work(again) unless I get my ass in gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home