Thursday, October 02, 2003

2 days to go

You'd think I'd be in a moderate panic right now. I'm not, really. I guess the events of the past month have really put things in perspective. Either that, or I've learned to cope with it.

The TTPAAS? Let's set it at yellow. I thought we should revisit the old friend before it gets retired. Things do seem to be falling into place right now. I'm rather pleased. A touch hungry, but still pleased.

I was thinking last night as I flipped back and forth between the baseball game and anything else that was more entertaining on tv, that the one thing I truly hate about baseball above all things(and yes, this includes my hatred for the Yankees) is that damn Atlanta Braves Tomahawk chant. Back when I was a real baseball fan(and yes, I was a Twins fan) and we beat the Braves in 91, well I learned to hate it. I haven't stopped, it's just been so long since I've heard it. This, of course, is almost entirely due to my baseball apathy, which struck after the last strike.

Time for me to fly, folks. Be good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home