Tuesday, October 07, 2003

3 days in and rising

It's hard to know what to write about, in a blog that was supposed to be about my life as I approached 30, now that I've been there and done that, I feel a little lost. In more ways than just the direction of my blog, if you catch my drift. I could write about my newfound adventures as a 30-something, but I haven't really settled on that idea yet. Perhaps, in a couple weeks when this really settles in, then I'll find some direction.

Until then, I think you're going to be stuck with some pretty random tangents.

For instance, I'm tired of hearing about California's recall. I'm tired of hearing Arnold discuss politics. I'm just tired of politics, and we've got a presidential election in, what, something like 13 months? Oy.

There are worse things to worry about. I'm in a weird state, as I've been telling people for a while. The whole month of September, well, we don't have to revisit that, but maybe I should type it out here, a new version of therapy. Maybe not. I'm too tired, anyways.

On the up shot, my brother passed the bar. That's right. We now have a lawyer in the family. It's about the best 30th birthday present I could get, too. So, big slaps on the back to my little brother!

He is, of course, also getting married on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home