Wednesday, October 01, 2003

3 days to go

3, oh, it's the magic number.

Yes, it is.

Also:

So this is October/What have you done/Another year older...

Ok. That last line got me. I'm getting older.

So what? I've got some kick left in me. I'm creating a list of things I'd like to do while I'm 30. Call it a top ten list for the weekend or something like that.

Wendy Will turn 29 in 3 days. So will another friend of ours. Then next week, my roommate and my best friend will have birthdays, 32 and 29 respectively. My grandfather's in there for 71 on Monday, too.

I'm just scratching the surface right now. I know way too many Libras. This is a good thing, too.

Time for work, as I nicely overslept this morning. It did give me time to have a rather bizarre dream about moving to a neighborhood I don't know in Chicago. Kinda freaked me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home