Friday, October 03, 2003

7 hours, 11 minutes to go

Wow. I'm just gushing with laughter right now. I got the first part of Wendy's birthday present, and let me just say, I haven't stopped giggling yet. She's got a wonderful talent for making me feel better about my life, no matter how shitty it is, or at least, how shitty I perceive it to be. Plus, a card from my dad came in, and he's got a knack for picking out the cards that make me laugh as well. Giddiness all around!

So, the Friday Five:

1. What vehicle do you drive?

A silver and red Kona Fire Mountain Mountain Bike, 24 speed, front-shocked crazy man's bike.

2. How long have you had it?

Since April 2002.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

Runs on 100% pure Dave. No Emissions, well, not any that are going to boil off the ozone in the next 100 years. Plus, it's cheap to fuel and even cheaper to park!

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

Winter is cold sometimes, knees don't like cold.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

It sure as hell wouldn't be an SUV. Probably something practical yet nice, like a good Jaguar or something like it. I'm not much for high-end stuff. Four wheels and a motor is usually pretty good for me.

Honestly, I'd probably hippie-out and drive a hybrid somethingorother.

Ok. So there's your Friday Five. Me, I've got a load of laundry to do, a catbox to clean, and some trash to take out in a futile attempt to end the hauler's strike(please, when you watch the game tonight, don't think Chicago is really that dirty).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home