Monday, October 13, 2003

Friday Five, Monday Style

If I don't do it now, I'll never do it, and it's one that I like:

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Yes: Hockey, Football, Baseball, sometimes others if I'm patient enough. I get a kick out of the World's Strongest Man contests, if that counts as an actual sport.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Currently: Chicago Wolves(AHL Hockey), Minnesota Wild(NHL Hockey), Minnesota Vikings(NFL Football), Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox and Chicago White Sox(although I am apathetic towards baseball, I still hold feelings for these teams). Favorite athletes? Well, that's a little more complex, and I could go for hours on it. But, I do have to mention Steve Maltais of the Chicago Wolves.

3. Are there any sports you hate?
I don't understand why some sports are sports, but I can't really say I hate them. I really don't understand tennis, probably because I'm really bad at it. You also wouldn't catch me dead watching a basketball game, but I'll play a game of pick up at the drop of a hat.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Um, yeah. I've been going to hockey games since I was 3, I've been to 2 professional football games, and countless baseball games.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I've played most sports, but I'm guessing gym class doesn't count. I was a fencer in HS and college, for about 6 years. I played volleyball(intramural and for school) in college until I had knee surgery. I've played on softball teams many times, tried out for the baseball team in 9th grade, too. I used to have a regular Saturday basketball game, but that's been over for quite a while. I also am an avid cyclist.

Ok, now that I'm really late for work, I'm going to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home