Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Friends

I just wrote out the whole thing and I was really happy with it, then Cyberspace decided to fall in upon itself.

anyways:

I was out with a friend last night, and he made a very astute observation that I only hang around quality people. I like it when people make honest, true, and somewhat amusing observations about me and my life. Here's some samples of others from the last 13 years or so:

"I think I know you well enough to know that you're the type of guy who would do that for a friend." -R, 2003
"No matter what shit you go through, you always come out smelling like roses." -B, 1991
"Dave, you're so macho, and yet so sensitive." -M, 1994
"It's not that Dave doesn't like people. It's just that he doesn't like stupid people." -J, 2000
"You're the guy I'm going to call if I have to move a body." -S, 2000
"Let's talk about how smart you are." -D, 1998
"I know you're the type of person who takes pride in their work." -M, 2001

Ok, so there aren't that many, but I'm a little rushed. I've got a job to go to, and well, I'm supposed to be there in about 12 minutes. I still have to shower and shave and all that jazz. Breakfast this morning will be skipped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home