Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Hrm.

I was certain that I blogged this morning. Although I did wake up late for work, and might have skipped it, I was sure I did.

My friend sent me a Dr. Phil personality test. It told me things that I pretty much already knew. Here's what it said:

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

So, out of those who know me beyond the blogsphere, what do you think? What about those who know me through here? What does anyone think?

If you wanted to send an e-mail, send it to loganrenew@hotmail.com

I'm off. I got dishes to do and laundry to take care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home