Thursday, October 16, 2003

Weirdest Dream Ever

Ok, maybe not the weirdest, but definitely ranks up there.

I dreamt that I died in a bike accident. I was out by my grandparents' farm, though, not in the city. That wasn't the odd part. The odd part is that I got to interact with people as a ghost. I got to see how people reacted to my death and even communicate with them(that part of the dream was what I would call lucid dreaming, I had to work to get to this point). It was really a unique experience- and a little disconcerting. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see things from other people's perspectives, meaning I didn't get to watch the note I was writing to my mother(because she couldn't hear me) being written in midair with nothing around it.

Anyways, it was weird, but I really liked it. A fun dream, except that it seemed so real, I figured I wasn't going to have to wake up this morning. I went through the whole "I'll never be able to do (blank) again" thing. Weird.

Do not worry, dear reader. I am alive and well. I'm just trying to figure out what this dream means. The Aztecs thought that if you dreamt you were being married that you would die. I wonder if the opposite is true. Of course, that'd be a neat trick. Who am I going to marry?

Food for thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home