Thursday, October 23, 2003

You can tell when I'm sleepy when...

#1- My right bottom eyelid twitches.
#2- I yawn incessantly.
#3- I mix up getting work done before class(which I don't have right now) and work.
#4- I stay up real late the night before.

So, you can see, I was tired when I wrote my previous blog, by only invoking rule #3. But if you've been around me today, you would have noticed my eye twitching and me yawning a lot. The crosswords were a lot tougher today, too.

There's a lot going on in my world today. I'm going to the Wolves game on Saturday night. That's good for me, as I really, really deserve it. Now if I could just get my NHL fantasy team to start winning again...

That's all for now. I've got some stuff to do, and some clothes to iron(funeral tomorrow). Y'all be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home