Monday, November 24, 2003

Angry Dave Strikes Back

I got angry yesterday. It started with the cab driver who dropped me off on the way back from pub quiz. He was an ass.

Then I got mad at my friend. She didn't really deserve it, but I got mad at her anyways. Maybe she did. I'm still a little confused about the whole thing.

Then, I got mad at my friends in my fantasy football league. They're breeding drama. I've got enough. I don't want to get more from a recreational, fun league.

So, what did I do to combat all this anger? Well, I yelled at the cab driver, then at my friend, then I sent her an e-mail that wasn't pleasant, then I wrote a huge post in the fantasy football message board. It wasn't a nice post, it was kinda mean.

What haven't I done yet? Called the city to report my incident with my cabbie. I love doing that. The city is very receptive to complaints about bad cabbies. I know that job must suck, but don't ever take it out on your customer. That's just stupid. Especially when you've got the hotline posted in an unobstructed place.

Anyways, my flight up to my dad's is tomorrow, and my arm hurts like hell- I spent most of last night walking around like Bob Dole.

Who knew that turning 30 would be so dramatic on my body?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home