Saturday, November 22, 2003

Ch Ch Ch Changes

My roommate is in Ireland. This means I'm going to rearrange the apartment. It's easier when he's not around, that way he can't protest the changes I make. It's an evil game.

What I'm really trying to figure out right now is why the hell I can't sleep past 8 am anymore. I remember being a teenager, say about 13 or 14, and being able to sleep til 12 on Saturdays. Now, I'm up at the crack of something bad.

So, thus far today, instead of being productive and getting the furniture all screwed up, I've been surfing and wasting time on Friendster. I friend of mine just joined or something and invited me into his lair. Of course, I haven't logged on to that site for at least 2 months, so I had some catchup to do.

Turns out I'm more popular than I thought. Damn.

It's time. High time I got my ass in gear and got to work. I was going to do at least 2 loads of laundry. Seems I need to clean before I get to rearranging.

Be afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home