Thursday, November 20, 2003

Criminal Charges

It's about time MJ faced the music.

It's also about time I did. Note to self: having "a drink" with best friend can sometimes turn into a very, very late night.

So noted.

Let's talk about quack psychology:
A delightful harmony of the planets provides the chance to improve love relationships. One solution: Let bygones be bygones. Whenever you obsess about the past, imagine a big stop sign, and choose a different thought.

You're in fantasyland today. You're attracted to mysteries or romantic novels or movies. What you really need today is a nice, sweet dose of escapist brain candy. In a way, you want to withdraw from the hectic, daily concerns that surround you. (Good day to grab a matinee.)

I didn't improve love relationships. I didn't let bygones be themselves. I didn't obsess about the past. Of course, that was Tuesday's horoscopes. Moot. Damn. I did a little escaping on Tuesday, but only during 24. So much for that.

Yesterday:
Morning stars let you glimpse your dreams and goals with new clarity. Less ego involvement makes it easier to see what you really want. Consider hiring an assistant or expert to help you get it.
You're more concerned with your self-image than usual. You're thinking of making some important purchases. In fact, you're thinking a lot about your possessions. For example, do you own them, or do they own you? (Plus, you know how you feel about your surroundings.) Oy vay.

I applied for a job online yesterday. I can't afford an assistant. I don't care about my self-image, and can't afford any major purchases right now. The horoscopes are failing me now. Such is life.

So it goes.

And so on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home