Monday, November 17, 2003

Do you want to be a polyester bride?

Well? Anyone?

Sorry. I'm in a mood. Not really bad, not really good, but definitely a mood. Mistakes will be made. Lives will be lost. At least, that's my prediction. We'll see what happens. I didn't read my horoscope today, anyways.

Maybe that's a new idea for the good ol' blog. I'll post my horoscope for that day, then report on how accurate it was the next. Anyone want to read that drivel? Huh?

Today's(we get two in the Chicago Sun-Times, for those who don't know):
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Be excited about your plan coming together, and this happy situation will happen more often. Those who roam will enjoy fantastic scenery and also run into folks from the past -- family members' former loves and children now grown.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You might be tempted to manipulate somebody through jealousy, guilt or something sly. This isn't your style -- stop it right now. What you really want is to improve things for the better. Why not just come out and say so? Be forthright and open. (Honesty is disarming because it's rare.)

Wow. Sounds like my night could get a whole lot more interesting than it has been so far. More on that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home