Friday, November 07, 2003

I don't like to wear pants.

It's true. I don't. I really, really don't.

I must be having an off-brain day, as I also cannot seem to type. Lots of backspaces so far.

I thought I'd do a Friday Five, as Wendy did one, and I usually just copy hers and change the answers(I know, I know, it's available online, but I'm lazy- more accurately, I'm apathetic, maybe aloof). Here we go:

1. What food do you like that most people hate?

I really really like to eat french fries with mayonnaise.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

Tomatoes. I know. It seems absurd. They make me throw up.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

Cameron Diaz, Pamela Anderson, Calista Flockhart, Cindy Crawford, Madonna, Britney Spears, basically all of them.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?

Wendy always scoffs at the fact that I think Kathy Griffin is hot(much hotter with curly hair than straight).

5. What popular trend baffles you?

All of them. I don't get popular trends. I will, however, fully admit to rolling my jeans when I was a teenager. Sad, but true. I also had a Beatles haircut. Pretty much until I was 10. That's it, though. I've always been a little left of center.

Back to my day, which I know you're all dieing to hear about, well, there's nothing to talk about. My friend's band is playing tonight and I'm unmotivated. Mostly because I'm really tired. Insomnia is getting to me. An insomniac with extra insomnia usually only means one thing- lots and lots of video game playing.

I'm such a geek.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home