Thursday, November 06, 2003

I have very long

eyelashes. It's true. I've been told by many a friend and lover, that I have long eyelashes. I never really thought about it, except when they hit my glasses(and they do) or today, when I got home from work and my eyelashes were covered in a fine grey dust.

That's what eyelashes are for, you see. They're to prevent things that could get in your eyes from getting in your eyes. I like it when they do that for me, too. I know that a lot of friends and lovers have been jealous of my long eyelashes, and, well, that's not what they're for. Honestly, when I look at a person, about the last thing I think about is eyelashes.

Enough on that. I've had a long day, and I'm going to a friend's house tonight to fix his computer, I hope.

Simpsons are coming on. I'll blog more later if time and sanity permit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home