Sunday, November 02, 2003

I went home with the waitress

The way I always do.

Ok, I didn't, but it's my favorite line from that particular song. That's in honor of a new reader of mine. We were talking about Warren Zevon last night. Oh yeah, and to answer the other question: Manfred Mann and His Earth Band. I didn't know that- and I should have.

Back to reality, again. It's high time I got on my way down towards Lincoln Park. I've got some football to casually watch today. Then I've got some pub quiz action, then I start school tomorrow. Feel for me, people. I'm going to need it.

At least I'll be sent to the dogs with a new Simpsons under my belt. That will make me a little happier.

Damn. I've got nothing to talk about this morning. Life gets boring when you're doing laundry. Be good, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home