Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Jacko is wacko.

Authorities are now starting to track down leads of other potential cases of Michael Jackson abuse. I've got a real easy list for them to explore: Start with all the kids that have "stayed over" at his house over the last 15 years or so. You might, just maybe, start seeing some results by looking there.

That's my two cents on that issue.

This is what happens when I can't work. I get stuck at home watching crappy daytime TV. I don't think I can stomach any more Star Trek today, anyways. I just don't want to leave the heating pad for too long, and my precious self adhesive pads are in short supply. I'll have to buy more before I head to my dad's. I can't find them in any store but the Osco up the street from me. Maybe I'll take a long shower and head over there, see what I can find.

That's the update on my life, as drastically boring as it has become. T-minus 9 hours til my flight takes off, by the way, in case you were counting.

Did I happen to mention the other milestone I reached last weekend? Just so everyone knows, on the 16th of November, I turned 11,000 days old.

Ok. I've got other stuff on my mind right now. It's weird stuff, too. Maybe it's time to watch yet another movie. Perhaps start watching my 14 Monty Python DVD's? Can one man handle that much British Comedy in one day?

We'll soon see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home