Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Let's see what the stars had in store for me yesterday!

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Be excited about your plan coming together, and this happy situation will happen more often. Those who roam will enjoy fantastic scenery and also run into folks from the past -- family members' former loves and children now grown.

There was a plan, it did come together, but it wasn't just mine. I didn't roam, thus didn't run into folks from the past, thankfully none of my family members' former loves. That would have resulted in bad things.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You might be tempted to manipulate somebody through jealousy, guilt or something sly. This isn't your style -- stop it right now. What you really want is to improve things for the better. Why not just come out and say so? Be forthright and open. (Honesty is disarming because it's rare.)

Um, nothing like this happened yesterday. I think that the new writer is full of shit, anyways. Like I'm going to make myself a better person because of what she says. Fuck that. Although my roommate did buy me a taco, purely because I asked him....

I just had to teach my spell checker the word fuck. That's just unfortunate.

Today's horoscopes:
A delightful harmony of the planets provides the chance to improve love relationships. One solution: Let bygones be bygones. Whenever you obsess about the past, imagine a big stop sign, and choose a different thought.

You're in fantasyland today. You're attracted to mysteries or romantic novels or movies. What you really need today is a nice, sweet dose of escapist brain candy. In a way, you want to withdraw from the hectic, daily concerns that surround you. (Good day to grab a matinee.)

Have you noticed that Georgia Nicols' horoscope has ended the last two days with a parenthetical thought? Who the hell writes like that? I mean, how annoying can you get(more than me)?

Oh! Oh! Yeah! Blood blister update:
It didn't pop last night, but the skin did peel off. Now, I'm just stuck with a painful pinkie.

Feel for me people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home