Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Let's talk about something controversial.

Ok. It's not terribly controversial. I just got an e-mail from a close friend who just got married. She changed her last name, which is fine and dandy if that's your choice, but it made me think. I had a friend who got married about 6 years ago, he and his wife created a new last name by combining theirs. Both my mother and stepmother have hyphenated. My brother and his wife took an extra middle name from her maiden name. Not that I'm anywhere near marriage anyways, well at least I don't feel I'm that close, whatever, but faced with the choice, I might want to make a change. But I am one of the last of my line, but my brother should take care of the family name(I hope). We'll just have to see. What do y'all think?

Anyways. I'm tired and need some food. So you kids be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home