Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Lingering pain...

I hate to say it, but this shoulder thing hasn't gone away yet. Am I naive enough to think that it should have? No. I've always been a quick healer. It makes me mad, though, because I can't work if only one arm really works. Not my job, at least. There isn't any sick time, either. This makes paying rent harder to do.

Ah well. I'm still trying. Trying to find a new job, that is. This might be a more permanent than I thought injury, especially if my ex is right and it's a rotator cuff problem.

You know who could settle all this? A doctor. Too bad I don't have insurance and don't feel like waiting at Stroger(that's what County Hospital is really called in Chicago, for those of you who are er fans) for 3 days to have them tell me to not do any strenuous activities and to use heading pads and take anti-inflammatory painkillers. My momma didn't raise no dummies.

Well, I'm off to try to get some stuff done before I start getting accused for killing someone's wife(get it? The one armed man?).

Blogging will be sporadic over the next few days. Don't worry, though. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home